1. The most essential point is to choose the right organizational structure for your law firm’s online presence.
2. The second technique is to put high quality content and material that includes both written words and video on your website.
3. Never squander any money and resources on marketing that is not measurable. If you can’t measure it, don’t do it.
4. When it comes to business development, start from the bottom, and that is your own clients.
5. Acquire referral sources. A lot of lawyers get most of their work from referrals, and that’s great, but the point is that it doesn’t just happen all by itself. The people who get these referrals are lawyers who cultivated them.
6. Get active in a trade association, and get on the board of directors.
7. Pursue target clients directly.
8. Write your business plan if you have one. It’s never real until you write it down.
9. Allot ample time for business development. Most lawyers don’t realize the great advantage that can be produced by consistently watering the garden that is your website.
10. Keep an eye on results.
So count to ten and choose the ideas you will pursue, and just do it!